SC - alcohol revisited

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 2 21:54:34 PST 2001

Orlaith of Storvik said:
> Do you have a good recipe for matzoh ball soup? One of
> my roommates loves it
> and my s.o. is Jewish so I would love to know how to
> make it.

I don't think I can help you with matzoh ball soup, but you might
be interested in some of the other recipes and referances in this
file in the FOOD-BY-REGION section of the Florilegium:
fd-Jewish-msg     (96K)  4/30/99    Jewish medieval food. Sources.
  (I just updated this file in the last few days. If you wait til
next week I will probably have the new file online. I remember adding
a couple of messages with a number of recipes.)

- --
THL Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net