off list was Re: SC - Brawn Question

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 4 17:07:44 PST 2001

> > >For the wedding feast >
> > Is this just castle in the sky wedding planning for someday, or are
>active
> > planning for a scheduled event?
>

>Ok- this is somewhere between the former and the latter. Not just castle
>in the sky- we do plan to do it, but have not yet set a date because of
>the variables. I need a good job (yesterday would not be too soon), then
>I will save feverishly for moving costs and a rental while James finds a
>position in the area. Move the kids and get them settled, get the
>debtload caught up on a bit so we can save for a wedding, and _then_
>start looking a a date... sure- just a little bit of a wait?

Oh, them variables! Annoying things, we ignored them and just went and got
hitched.  Sometimes I wish we hadn't skipped the fun of an actual
ceremony/party.   We always planned to 'later', but that hasn't come yet.

>Gee, and I though the list knew already...

I think most of us figured on it being a someday thing, your post just had
me wondering if I'd missed something more firm.

Back to waiting,

Bonne