SC - alcohol revisited

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Tue Feb 6 10:36:40 PST 2001

URK!
Is that juno bit for paying subscribers or also for the people with the
'free' web access? I have a juno account so I can get online anywhere
and pull my regular mail from my ISP away from home.

I will be damned if I leave my machine up and running and unprotected by
firewall just so somebody else can use it!
Hell, I don't even let my husband use my computer!

- --

MarilynTraber at FictionForest.com
HTTP://WWW.FictionForest.com
The Quote Starts Here:
My technogeek roommate just had me reading a long thread on the subject
of Juno's new "agreements" (they are not what I agreed to, they just
updated their website to reflect new rules), and the fact that they have

access to my computer at all times; I am required to leave my machine on

24/7, so that their system can utilize my computer while it is not in
use; the same stuff about rights to my materials that go through their
central computers; etc.