SC - OT: Web copyright/Juno

margali margali at 99main.com
Tue Feb 6 11:24:22 PST 2001

;-)
We get a chest of german liebkuchen around christmas every year, and it
comes in these great metal chests that fit in the canvas 'grocery' bags
perfectly. We have 3 of them now, so we just toss them into the back of
the car, the bags have handles so they are easy to lug around, and they
are pretty as well [scenes of Nuremberg from various lithographs from
the last century] and so we can take pretty much what we want. I have
given filled chests out to various household members over the years,
usually filled with a table cloth and 4 napkins, feastgear for 4 and
flatware for 4. There is still room in the chests for a couple of
rokeach jewish votive candles, a pack of matches, a bottle of salt, a
partial roll of paper towels and a handful of gallon ziploc bags. Beats
the heck out of a wicker basket [it can break, things can fall out or be
taken out, they are a pain to stack] or a plastic grocery bag ;-)
margali

- --

MarilynTraber at FictionForest.com
HTTP://WWW.FictionForest.com