OT - mustard gas (was RE: SC - Re: kraut brands)

Lee-Gwen piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Thu Feb 8 20:24:06 PST 2001

And it came to pass on 7 Feb 01, , that lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:

> To make sops of prunes, and other dried fruits
[snip]
> As someone who knows just about zip Spanish, i was
> highly frustrated.

I don't know if there's an easy solution to your verb problem.  There
are all kinds of websites that will conjugate Spanish verbs for you,
but to find out what the infinite is.... hmmm....  maybe one of those
"500 Spanish Verbs" books would help, but I don't offhand know of
anything online.

Despite that obstacle, you did a highly excellent job for someone
who doesn't know Spanish.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann