SC - OT Genetics (Was: Asparagus smell)

Tudorcook tudorcook at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 9 00:10:15 PST 2001

at our duck party, we also tried the steaming then roasting method
recommended by Cooks Illustrated, etc. Took the same amount of time, but
not a really noticably difference in the meat (in spite of the TONS more
fat that got taken off the steamed duck....)

I'm sticking to straight roasting from now on! yielded a much prettier
bird. (the one had to be hacked to bits for the final roasting step,
according to the instructions...)

- --AM