SC - Mongolian Cookbook... Period?

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 9 15:00:36 PST 2001

	These were the recipes that I used for my Mid-Winters Dance revel feast.
All of the recipes I redacted from Curye on Inglysch except for the
Cuskynoles where I used Cariadoc's redaction. This was a 14th century,
English theme feast. The weird measurements are where mastercook used
weight ounces instead of liquid ounces when scaling up from the quantities
used when I test cooked each of the dishes.
	I'm still getting comments about how good the food was two weeks later, so
I guess that I did good.

Jehan Yves