SC - Re: ... What would you like your hall to look like?

Bethra Spicewell christina_elisabeth at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 07:22:07 PST 2001

Thought I'd give a reply to this...
The "Make your own fountains" from Lowes/Home Depot and a kiddie pool
(I'd get one without a slide of course...) make a really easy fountain.
I do advise investing in the liners rather than painting the pool with
black spray paint...Spray paint works but it did leak.  (The  kids
thought it was real and tried to sit on it...) All of the fountains were
personal purchases to be used in our home in the near future...

Nicholas

  I wanted to rent a