SC - Where's the beef, or, where's the sacrificial lamb?

rcmann4@earthlink.net rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 12 20:28:10 PST 2001

Hm.. I was looking at some of the older translations you've posted (73 &
76) and it occurred to me that 'sallow or melancholic' sandalwood is
probably yellow sandalwood-- you've probably figured that out already,
though. But if not, you might check out that possiblity..
Thanks for posting all these wonderful recipes!
- - Jadwiga

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"Our kingdom is a garden and such gardens are not made/By singing "Oh how
beautiful!" and sitting in the shade..." --Kipling, "Glory of the Garden"