SC - Period finger foods

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Feb 13 04:14:22 PST 2001

Deep in the Theme Menus thread, Beatrix zumDunklenturm
<beazumd_cook at yahoo.com> posted:

>Now, I've only done one feast (just a couple of months
>ago), but I found that I really enjoyed making the
>entire menu up from one source.

It is fun that way, if you can manage it.

>Oh, and if anyone is interested in seeing what I came
>up with, I have the menu webbed at
>http://www.silverdesert-sca.org/culinary/yule2000.html

Since I hadn't seen any commentary on it, I went and checked it out.   It
seems a very well thought out feast.  A good selection of dishes, well
interpreted.    This is a feast I'd be proud to have served, esp. for my
first!

Bonne