SC - Haversacks and nefts (??)

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Feb 15 23:27:43 PST 2001

    It's called lithotripsy, and it's almost as unpleasant as passing kidney
stones. Actually, it's supposed to break them into rubble, which you then
pass. So you have a choice - large, smooth stones, or lots of little jagged
ones. They put you in a tank of water, adjust you carefully, then you get
what feels like a half dozen squires using your lower back for pell
practice.

    Sieggy