SC - Theme Menus What would you like your hall to look like?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Feb 16 13:45:52 PST 2001

Well, home canned asparagus would probably be BETTER than
commercially canned, but I'm not sure that would make it
edible.

I can recommend freezing, however.  I've done this several
times and it came out OK; the hard part is not
over-blanching it (still haven't quite got the hang of
that, mine comes out a bit slimy, my mom's is almost as
good as fresh).  You can freeze it on cookie sheets, then
bag it, if you want to be able to use variable amounts.

Anybody know if you can freeze it without blanching?

Dana/Ximena
who is dreaming of a garden this year but woke up to 4+
inches of snow this morning.