SC - Re:egg yolks (unborn eggs) - OT, OOP

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sun Feb 18 10:53:42 PST 2001

"Hupman, Laurie" wrote:

> Our principality used to hold a spring banquet, but that disappeared several
> years ago, which left only the Beaconsgate Boar Hunt as the big regional
> feast.

What about Vinhold's Harvest Feast or Westermark's Spring Feast or Mists
Investiture? Also, don't many of the smaller province events have feasts?

I know our Caldarian Old Timers (or is it Alzheimers?) Tourney in June will
probably have a feast. (I know because if it does, I'll be cooking it :-)

Beatrice