SC - gnocchi (v long)

s_keys s_keys at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 19 09:26:39 PST 2001

    Dunno, really, but my buddy Rajiv (who runs an Indian restaurant) says
that the drink is mentioned in some of their holy books dating back around
1,700 years. I have no idea if it's the same identical recipe, mind you, but
Bhang seems to have been around forever in that neck of the woods.
    The only time I tasted it was when he made it for his family & a few
(discreet) friends during some Hindu festival, no idea which. It had your
basic Indian exotic flavor that I really enjoyed, and the lot of us spent
that night communing with Shiva, personally. Oh, wow . . .

    Sieggy