SC - Cooking Guilds?

Poong sfpoong at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 19 09:37:40 PST 2001

It is a possibility.  One a recipie I have for Pumpkin-potato Gnocchi
(modern I'm afraid) states:
"Working with one piecr of the dough at a time, roll into a rope 3/4 in in
diameter.  Then, cut rope crosswise into 1-inch pieces (gnocchi)."
I take this to mean that the shape is the difining issue, not the
ingredients.  But I could be wrong.

Medb inghen Domhnall
Nottinghill Coill
Atlantia