SC - ingredients list

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Mon Feb 19 18:34:14 PST 2001

>We can't seem to keep one together down in Los Angeles. Huette and I
>have tried a couple of times.  Maybe we should schlep north to
>Bakersfield or south to San Diego.  Both are about the same distance.

We don't have one in this Barony.  I know Lochac has one, but I never
got around to joining it.
The closest thing that we have is the Condiment Girls, which is a
small household interested in cookery.  It only has a few members and
it's only recent.  The first event we held was the Royal Tennis event
which is pot-luck (Everyone has to start somewhere and it's a
practice for running full scale events.)  Our next one is in March.
We talk cookery, research cookery, do some documentation and whatnot.
We plan to get it up to running at elast a few events a year to
promote period cookery in all it's glory.

- -Min