SC - non-member submission - Re: [SCA-U] Looking for a book

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 21 08:36:35 PST 2001

Actually I did freeze them as I had leftovers so ended up taking them to
work and microwaving them.  Part of my pre-cook was to test everything in
the freezer and reheat in order to determine just how much I could make up
in advance.  If I am remembering correctly they did freeze nicely and
actually didn't microwave too badly.  I think I am going to have to
experiment with them and see how well they reheat in an oven so that I can
use them at an event some time.

Marina