SC - OT: Eating the Script Girl

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Wed Feb 21 17:44:00 PST 2001

Good Gentles!

I am entering the single dish cooking category this weekend at my Regional A
& S.  While I am not including my beverage as part of my entry, I would like
the beverage to be as suitable as possible.  The site is very dry, other
than for the B & V entries.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  The dish I
am preparing is cooked with red wine, so I thought perhaps a non-alcoholic
red wine (plain or spiced) might be suitable, but I wasn't sure.

If anyone could help, I'd appreciate it!

In Service,
Moira