SC - Introducing myself

DeeWolff@aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Thu Feb 22 08:48:56 PST 2001

Good Gentles,
I would like to invite each of you to attend our Twentieth Year
celebration...it's been 20 years since we became a Kingdom, and we're
really planning a big event.  It's being held Memorial Day Weekend (May
25 - 28) in Scotland, Maryland...a lovely site near the point where the
Potomac River joins into the Chesapeake Bay.  The last event we had at
this site, a school of dolphin had their own party out in the river/bay!

I think that the thing most of you would be interest you is the feast on
Saturday night.  The Feast Coordinator has invited the premier cooks
from each group in Atlantia to submit a list of dishes that are their
signature dishes.  From these she will select one dish per cook for the
feast.  I have been invited, as well as my lord, Phillip.  I know also
that Master John has been invited, as well.  So what will be served is
the best food Atlantia has to offer, from all of her various groups.  It
will either be one of the best feasts in our history...or, as the
coordinator has been heard to say, an unmitigated disaster, which I
really doubt.  She is planning everything very carefully, including prep
times, etc.

Not to leave out another of our correspondents, Lady Olwen and her
Bright Hills Cooks Guild will be preparing the food for the Queen's Tea,
to be held on Saturday morning.  That should be quite an event in
itself...I've been around for one of their setups, and it is not only
delicious food, but beautiful as well.

If you're interested, you might want to check out the full
announcement.  The URL is

http://www.ravenstreet.org/20yc

I hope that some of you will be able to join us.  It really promises to
be a good time.  If you're interested, you might want to get your
reservations in early.  There is a site limit of 1000 and a feast limit
of 600!

Kiri