SC - Great Celebration in Atlantia

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Thu Feb 22 22:17:21 PST 2001

Ack.  I have a bunch of stuff to send Duncan, but I seem to have deleted his e-mail
and address already.  Please contact me?  I'm sure I've sent all these to this list
already, and besides they're all of questionable age:  Pot Haggis, Sweet Haggis,
Scotch Eggs, Guiness Xmas Pudding, Atholl Brose.

Welcome to here!  Huzzah for another member of the Caidan Cuisinier Corps [a name
I've just invented].

Selene

Dame Selene Colfox
OP, OLC, OHA, ODC, SR etc.