SC - Egg Yolks

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Fri Feb 23 04:44:10 PST 2001

>The first Australian penal settlement was established in 1788, and is still
>being settled by various migrant groups to this day.

One british comedian (alexi sayle) coming to Australia for a gig was asked by
an Australian Immigration official was "Do you have a criminal record?".  The
reputed answer was 'I didn't know you still needed one!".

>Pumpkin pie seems to
>be a uniquely American thing, I've certainly never come across it or even
>heard of it in Australia. Pumpkin is used roasted or boiled as a dinner
>vegetable, and occasionally in things like scones or mashed potato, but not
>as a dessert.

Oh boy, wait till you come to my place for dinner next Giles.  I'm have
something special for dessert.....

Drakey.