Margali:::::Re: SC - (no subject)/oop recipe

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sun Feb 25 16:12:29 PST 2001

This sounds actually, very good.  I always forget how much nicer a lump of
ginger makes soup  (or many foods for that matter).

My son Will has taken over the cooking and cleaning duties since both David
and I are ill.   What a great kid!

As soon as I get my stength back I am going to make Master Adamantius's Gai
Tong soup.  I made it last year and everyone loved it.
Phillipa

<<
 ob food:
 my favorite instant chicken soup recipe:
 1 can college inn  chicken broth, 1 qt size
 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, coarsely chopped
 2 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, coarsely chopped
 2 ping pong ball size lumps of ginger, finely chopped
 2 bulbs garlic, cloves peeled and coarsely chopped
 1 small onion, chopped
 1 smallish bunch of parsley, leaves chopped
 juice and zest of one lemon
 1 eighth tsp cayenne pepper
 1 eighth tsp nutmeg or galengale

 simmer everything but the parsley for about 15 minutes or until the
 chicken is cooked. About 5 minutes before it is to be done, chuck in the
 parsley. I don't want noodles all the time when I am sick, but you can
 add noodles to it.
 margali