SC - Jumbles

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Feb 27 18:55:50 PST 2001

Plus seeing the way it was last week on the Newbies
list (thread on religion also), I wouldn't want that
happening HERE! Moderator stepped down, couldn't stand
it, ppl banned from the list, ppl saying bad things to
each other, long, long heated replys that just
wouldn't end, newbies leaving list, oldies leaving
list... yadada yadada...