SC - Birka A&S & Cheese ??

Bethra Spicewell christina_elisabeth at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 08:54:52 PST 2001

 Greetings, all

Olwen asked:   > I'm looking forward to hearing about the A&S entries
and maybe see some posted pics???
===
  I'll see what I can do. If I get a chance to wander and look, I'll
take notes, (and maybe pix) on what's there.
  I don't know the full schedule yet, but I believe court is at 2, so
maybe I can get over to the display then, if it's not too busy at the
stall.

  Foodwise; I just bought a cheese called "queso del pais" (Tropical
brand) It seems very soft inside its plastic armor, so I wonder if it
might be a pot type, or is closer to cream cheese.  Anybody out there
know this cheese, or its relatives, and what I can use it for besides
snacking ?.It's going in the lunch basket, so I'll know what it tastes
like by Saturday nite.

Bethra

Christina Elisabeth de la Griffon Riant
Barony of Stonemarche, EK