SC - Grande Feast

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 16:20:49 PST 2001

Hmmm!  I too am seriously tempted to do another
pilgrimage to Ansteorra, just for such an event.
How about you and I going together?  I'll spring for
the plane tickets and lodging, if you could afford the
car rental?  Or better yet motorcycle and sidecar
rental?  [Two Fat Mistresses Visit Papa Gunthar.]

So, exactly where in Ansteorra will this be and what
time frame?

Huette [this is a serious offer]

=====
shall never cease to be amused.