SC - Torta de melones

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 7 12:59:24 PST 2001

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain wrote:
>Thank you for taking the time to translate this.  I do wonder,
>though, isn't there someone (even a couple of someones?) out
>there who would like to try their hand at translating?  It's not that
>hard.  Really.  We're talking almost-modern Spanish, simple
>language, limited vocabulary.  This is not "Don Quijote", folks.

Well, i almost finished a translation, but Vincent posted his before
i completed it.

I don't know Spanish and i had gotten around 90 per cent of the words
translated. I just needed to check a few words on an on-line
dictionary. It certainly was not difficult.

Looks like it would be trickier trying to turn it into a working
recipe - and not all that hard.

Thank you for posting these.

Anahita