SC - Theme Menus

Joe Pelfrey joepelfrey at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 8 08:29:35 PST 2001

Hello to the list,

I haven't been able to participate in quite awhile and am enjoying the
chance to read some of your posts again.  I was wondering what the general
opinion was on doing theme menus as opposed to eclectic menus?  I am not
referring to a feast in conjunction with a theme event, more in the case of
a yule revel or generic camping event.

The last couple of feasts that I participated in were all from one region,
Mediterranean, and I have a couple of menus in my head that are fairly
eclectic - mostly made up of dishes that looked fun to do.

Is the general opinion to stay within a region or time period? Does it
really matter as long as the food is edible? <g>

Thanks,

William Palfrey