Skinny Cooks (was Re: Re: SC - Re: coronation menu (long))

Audrey Bergeron-Morin audreybmorin at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 21:05:39 PST 2001

- --- Bonne of Traquair <oftraquair at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >My last husband said he
> >was leaving me because I was so old, fat and ugly
> that no one could
> >possibly love
>
> Some men are just stupid.

Arount 18? They're not stupid. They're driven by
hormones. They want fun and that's it. Rarely goes
much deeper than that. Or maybe I was just not in the
right environment to meet guys that interested me.
University is better than College for that :-) I can't
wait until I'm 30 to meet guys my own age. I always
have the feeling that boys my age are... well...
young.
But then, I am barely 20 myself :-)
Oh no... Ppl like everyone is on this list cannot be
unattractive. Unattractive ppl for me are those who
don't do anything with their lives. Not interested in
anything. Unable to feel good about themselves because
of that. But you guys, I'm sure you're all charming
:-)