SC -veal longings

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Feb 4 17:21:39 PST 2001

>     Caointiarn  (living in Moo-ntana,  where there's nary a veal in
> ight  -- and the butcher just looks at you funny when you ask when it's
> available )

Huh? Veal is young cow, right? And there are lots of cows raised in
Montana, right? Is this just a cultural thing perhaps? Or maybe an
economic thing where you can make more money shipping the veal animals
off to another region to be grown into a full-sized cow? I'm using
"cow" here to mean either a female or male calf.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net