SC - Great Celebration in Atlantia

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Feb 23 07:17:33 PST 2001

I'm not going to tell her...you can tell her!  Seriously, though, I sent the
information you guys shared with me to the Autocrat of the event who knows Her
Highness much better than I do, with the request that she approach HRH with the
idea of changing the name.

Thanks for all of the suggestions!  I hope she'll take one of them.  I don't
think it occurred to anyone that the term "Tea" was out of period!

Kiri