SC - alcohol revisited

Sat Feb 3 05:48:40 PST 2001

Preparing the recipe booklet isn't too bad if you have some desktop
publishing software, I did it for my last feast.  It is time consuming and
can get a little expensive if you have to use a commercial shop to print the
result.

Most of the booklets I prepared were taken away by their owners.  The dew
left on the tables and in decent shape were scavenged before clean up.

I had extras and have given away a number since.  To my knowledge, they are
now scattered over four kingdoms.

Bear