SC - Would you like 14 Metric Tons of Long Pepper?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Jan 3 00:29:40 PST 2001

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> But if this dip were served to a private table, as many appetizers are,
> then this wouldn't be a problem, at least for the pub. Even on a buffet
> line I'd think it would be ok if a spoon were provided so the customer
> could spoon some onto their plate. Very like the medieval rule that your
> hands were supposed to be clean before grabbing something out of the
> communal pot.
>
> Now some of us think including guacamole or avocado in any such item
> should be considered a criminal act of vandalism and food poisoning or
> perhaps just sickness...

Stefan, I know where you are... };-D

Actually, I don't mind if there's avocado in the dip. I just can't have
any if there is. What I do mind is not being told that there is!

Just give me some salsa and sour cream and some veggies, or better yet,
the _container_ of sour cream, and a large spoon, and I'll crawl off
into the corner and not bother anybody...

'Lainie