SC - stuffed avocados

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 19:15:09 PST 2001

I'm currently redacting one of Ni Tsan's recipes - Honeyed Stuffed Crabs.
Does anyone know anything about the crab I need to use Charibdys japonica.
If I can see a piccie and get a description of the taste then maybe I can
take a guess to which Aussie Crab to use.

I'd toddle down to the National Library of Australia (15Km and 1 bus away)
but I am housebound with Ulcerated Tonsils at the moment.  I've tried basic
searches on Yahoo and Alta Vista with no success. Can anyone help?

Cheers,

Drake.