SC - Chinese Crab - Charibdys japonica

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Jan 8 19:47:48 PST 2001

- --- margali <margali at 99main.com> wrote:
> I hate the smooth skinned florida avocados, to me
> they have no taste.
> When we retire in 4 years we have been planning on
> moving to Arizona and
> I am definitely having my lord plant me an avocado!
> margali

But, avocados grow better in California than either
place.  Why there is an avocado tree in my back yard
and it bears fruit all year long.  But don't take my
word for their deliciousness.  Just ask Bonne, who has
bravely taken the brunt of my tree's bounty and never
wimpered once.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.