SC - re-hash of my breakfast notes plus recipe

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Jan 10 04:41:28 PST 2001

Ack!  I knew I should have looked at the name of the sender before I deleted
the digest.  A gentle of the List, therefore, wrote about a spork.  I have a
vague but currently unsubstantiated (no relevant books anywya near me)
feeling that runcible spoons (named for Roncevalles) came in two varieties,
one of which was a splayd-like thing, and I think the other may have
corresponded to your eating toy.

Does it work well?  I recoil at the thought of using one end when the other
is dirty...

Cairistiona