SC - Duello by Cheese Cake; High Noon in Trimaris, Spoons at the Ready

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 10 08:35:47 PST 2001

Bethany Public Library wrote:

> I've seen or gotten spontaneous gifts (esp. jewelry), and was highly
> surprised to find myself soundly kissed by a rather dishy and well built
> young man once (at eight months pregnant with my extremely extroverted and
> well known husband's child, I had to assume it was the food. But the fellow
> never said anything, just came in, planted a whopper on me, and then
> high-tailed it out of there). Yes indeedy, there are rewards, and then there
> are rewards.....

Hmmm, being soundly kissed by the right party is a nice way to feel
appreciated. On the other hand, I recall once being given what I can now
only think of as Al Pacino's Kiss of Death from a well-known Duke of the
Society...

G. Tacitus "Few and strange have been the years of my life" Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com