SC - OT- Britney Spears (was RE: Saumon Genti)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Jan 10 13:29:55 PST 2001

Yeah, I know....but, as you said, quite pricey.  The most reasonable way to do it
would be to purchase them on our way out of town, and try to keep them alive
until later.  I'll have to talk with Phillip...but if the prices are like they
were last summer...and there's no indication that they won't be...we may not even
be able to afford doing that!

Kiri