Saumon Gentil (was: SC - Re: SC- Turkish Food)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Jan 11 04:56:08 PST 2001

"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:

> Stefan li Rous wrote:
>
> > Who is Isabella Rosellini?
>
> Oh Stefan, you poor child.
>
> Isabella Rosellini is the daughter of Ingrid Bergman and Roberto
> Rosellini, and one of the most beautiful women in the world. She used to
> be the spokesmodel for Lancome, and they dumped her when she turned 40.
> Sad, too- she's still a serious babe. She was in David Lynch's _Blue
> Velvet_, if you've ever seen that.

Also "Big Night" and whatever the American remake of "Cousin, Cousine"
was called... among numerous others.

Yes, she's definitely over the hill, so she'd doubtless have plenty of
time time to go skiing with, well, me, for example. Now why is Ceandra
flying over me with that cleaver, I wonder. I knew we shouldn't have
gone to see Crouching Tiger...

In all seriousness, Stefan, I will not mention her name in this sentence
only because it is not to be used in the same sentence as that of
Britney Spears ;  ).

> 'Lainie
> who knows enough about heraldry to get into trouble, but not enough to
> chatter with heralds in a ski lodge... ;-)

Arright arright arright yesyesyesss! I mentioned heraldry because Tibor
is a herald, Seumas because he needed someone to talk to about it, and I
figured you might be there for moral support because Tibor also likes,
um, healthy debate. And I'm sure you'd ('Lainie) find plenty of trouble
to get into in a ski lodge, with or without Isabella Rossellini.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com