SC - FW: Buch von gute spise

Christina Nevin cnevin at caci.co.uk
Thu Jan 11 05:03:16 PST 2001

"Decker, Terry D." wrote:

> Don't worry too much.  It is the nature of little girls to grow up and test
> the limits of their sexuality.  Those who happen to be celebrities tend to
> do it in the public eye.  Once upon a time, it was Hedda Hopper, who
> titillated the public revealing their adventures.  Today, it's MTV.  Britney
> isn't a new phenomenon, she's just a little more visible and a little more
> shocking having been such a "good" girl.

Perhaps, but I think another consideration is the natural reaction on
the part of the parent of a teenage girl, seeing her daughter view an
18-year-old girl who has managed to acquire the appearance and
mannerisms of a slightly dissolute 40-year-old, as a role model.

Adamantius, who gets the heebie-jeebies whenever he sees the lady's skin crack
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com