SC - Chinese Crab - Charibdys japonica

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 11 06:55:35 PST 2001

> The fresh corn around Pennsic can be quite good. Although definitely
> non-period, I like to have some while I'm up there. And there usually
> seems to be plenty of beer around Pennsic.

Actually, there is a full Corn Party!!!

I don't know what Kingdom/Group holds it, but on a drunken party crawl last
year, we stumbled across it.  It was on the wagon route, and had a
beautifully done Castle facade.  Damn good corn too...

unfortunately, everything was corn. Corn on the cob, candy corn, corn ships,
corn liquor, corn ad nauseum.

But the corn on the cob came directly out of a cauldron of boiling water,
and into your hand...well, you know what I mean.

Fresh, hot and dripping with butter...damn...I'm getting Hungry now....grin

Gyric