SC - Peers -OT

Clotilda Suessionensis clotild_of_soissons at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 07:18:41 PST 2001

In reading the last few digests, it struck me that most, if not all, the
postings are by Peers.  I have asked this question of a few Peers that I
know, and get dissenting viewpoints.  Perhaps, since there are so many of
you (Peers) are on this list, you would offer your opinion advice.

I have been told that a person should never approach a Laurel and ask to
apprentice to them; that it should be the Laurel's choice.  On the other
hand, I was told that, how can a Laurel know you are interested in
learning/apprenticing to them if they don't know you're interested?

Maybe some of you would share what you did and/or how you became elevated?
Please feel free to email me off list if that is more appropriate.

Gwendolen