SC - Peers -OT

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Sat Jan 13 07:36:09 PST 2001

;-)
I'm not a peer, but I know a few.

I have seen peers that are full of themselves, and peers that are great.
In general, the stuck up peers tend to take the viewpoint they should
select their apprentices/proteges/squires, and their clients seem to
have the same stuck up attitude. The nice peers I know are very
approachable, and tend to have the nicest clients - and any of them were
approached by their clients [well, a couple of them got their
apprentices because they kept showing up and working in the kitchen with
them until the laurel just asked them if they wanted to be an
apprentice.]

I would recommend looking at the peer in question and ask myself - are
they a nice peer, that I could spend millions of hours with, or are they
stuck up?
margali

- --
http://homestead.deja.com/user.marilyntraber/index.html