SC - Children and Cooking

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Sat Jan 13 14:58:39 PST 2001

- ------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C07D7B.1DFC5760

Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 21:40:37 -0600
From: Stefan li Rous <stefan at texas.net>
Subject: SC - Children of the Corn

Muirenn Darragh said:
> You must have been at the "Children of the Corn" party hosted by =
Shadow
> Clans.  They were throwing invitations (ears of corn) at gentles =
riding on
> the wagon.  I'm still amazed that the castle was made of =
styrofoam--carved
> and painted.  Wow!

Thanks for the additional info. Do you know if they will be doing this
again this year? I've often found it difficult to find out where the
parties are at Pennsic. The huge ones are easy to find out about, but
I don't find them as much fun.

Lord Stefan, I think they have the "corn" party nearly every year. I =
don't keep in touch with anybody from Shadow Clans, so I can't be 100% =
certain.  If you take the dragon wagon tour early and often, then that =
would be your best bet.

Muirenn Darragh

- ------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C07D7B.1DFC5760

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 21:40:37 =
- -0600<BR>From:=20
Stefan li Rous <<A=20
href=3D"mailto:stefan at texas.net">stefan at texas.net</A>><BR>Subject: SC =
- -=20
Children of the Corn<BR><BR>Muirenn Darragh said:<BR>> You must have =
been at=20
the "Children of the Corn" party hosted by Shadow<BR>> Clans.  =
They were=20
throwing invitations (ears of corn) at gentles riding on<BR>> the=20
wagon.  I'm still amazed that the castle was made of=20
styrofoam--carved<BR>> and painted.  Wow!<BR><BR>Thanks for the=20
additional info. Do you know if they will be doing this<BR>again this =
year? I've=20
often found it difficult to find out where the<BR>parties are at =
Pennsic. The=20
huge ones are easy to find out about, but<BR>I don't find them as much=20
fun.<BR><BR>Lord Stefan, I think they have the "corn" party nearly every =
year. I=20
don't keep in touch with anybody from Shadow Clans, so I can't be 100%=20
certain.  If you take the dragon wagon tour early and often, then =
that=20
would be your best bet.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Muirenn =
Darragh</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C07D7B.1DFC5760--