SC - Peers -OT

Quicksilver Solas_Sidhe at bigpond.com
Sat Jan 13 19:45:05 PST 2001

- --part1_33.f4482c8.27922488_boundary

Not to be mistaken for cooking children...

I'm back on the list and have a few new questions.  Currently I'm the editor
of "Penfeathers" the Meridian Page School Newsletter. In the Spring issue we
had an article "Medieval Snack Food" which featured pretzels - a brief
history, recipe and cooking instructions.  It was a hit!  The newsletter is
geared to a wide age base. It's also read by parents and a few mundane
teachers. Please, if you can think of anything else that might fall into that
category I would appreciate it. I give very nice bylines and send
complimentary copies out to contributors.

Please forgive me for being abrupt and perhaps a bit askew, I'm on a second
course of medication for a sinus infection and get a bit dizzy....more then
usual.

Thank you,

Molli Rose

- --part1_33.f4482c8.27922488_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=5>Not to be mistaken for cooking children...
<BR>
<BR>I'm back on the list and have a few new questions.  Currently I'm the editor
<BR>of "Penfeathers" the Meridian Page School Newsletter. In the Spring issue we
<BR>had an article "Medieval Snack Food" which featured pretzels - a brief
<BR>history, recipe and cooking instructions.  It was a hit!  The newsletter is
<BR>geared to a wide age base. It's also read by parents and a few mundane
<BR>teachers. Please, if you can think of anything else that might fall into that
<BR>category I would appreciate it. I give very nice bylines and send
<BR>complimentary copies out to contributors.
<BR>
<BR>Please forgive me for being abrupt and perhaps a bit askew, I'm on a second
<BR>course of medication for a sinus infection and get a bit dizzy....more then
<BR>usual.
<BR>
<BR>Thank you,
<BR>
<BR>Molli Rose</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_33.f4482c8.27922488_boundary--