SC - What's the oldest thing in your fringe

Jane M & Bj Tremaine vikinglord at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jan 16 11:08:11 PST 2001

A furier(SP) told me to.  He said it gets way to hot in SanDiego and the fur
would shed if I did not.  That is why one should store a good fur coat in a
cool storage locker.  It seems the best furs are harvested in the winter
when the fur is the tickest, therefor the fullest and softest.  Heat will
make it shead even after it has been removed.

Jana