SC - Other EK12N news...

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 16 11:25:43 PST 2001

I have tried it, but as it has added sugars it is not on my uselist!

It has a fairly bland sweet mildly almond taste, very wishy washy. All
of the solids have been filtered out and the carageenan is to texturize
it in place of all of the almond oil they seem to have filtered out.
Other than the fact it seems to be a product to replace regular milk on
cereal or to drink, it isn't too horrid. I personally wouldn't cook with
it, unless I was making a fairly sweet rice or bread pudding or a
dessert.
margali
[and the chocolate is horrid]

- --