SC - New Laurel on our List!!!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Jan 16 18:24:24 PST 2001

Master A, errrr.....fruitcake and kimchee at the same time?
err....okayyyyyyy......whatever floats your boat......Want some ketchup for that?
Oldest thing in my fringe you don't want to know about......He was wearing my faux kilt from the sixties....you know, the plaid skirts with the fringe around them?........Never mind
Oldest thing in my pantry is some peach cordial I put up about three years ago, Oldest thing in my fridge?  I don't know what it is, but it is beginning to develope sentience......

Mordonna, heading for the hot tub with the peach cordial......