SC - New Laurel on our List!!!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Jan 16 18:25:41 PST 2001

Amen, sisters <ggg> I'm trying to undo a lifetime of food
problems....*sigh*...the hungry part (I'm being reasonable about
calories, but still much less than I'm used too) is actually proving
easier to deal with than the munchy part....and then I check my email,
and there's all this wonderful discussion on crabcakes (drool, drool)
- --Maire, who says good luck <g>