SC - EK 12th story telling

Richard Kappler rkappler at home.com
Wed Jan 17 09:41:08 PST 2001

Something to remember about the LoR is that it isn't
even a Peerage in all Kingdoms. In Ansteorra it is more
of a courtesy title than a Peerage. I think mainly because
we feel, as has been mentioned, that the rank of Countess
or Duchess is higher than simple Peerage.

I believe most Principalities have similar awards for
Princesses who step down but they are not Peerage either.

Also, Duke Hector is considered a "Lord of the Rose" and
actually goes up when the Ladies are called to protect the
Queen's Crown.

Yers,

Gunthar