SC - getting rid of the gamey taste in meat...

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Wed Jan 17 17:33:10 PST 2001

"Craig Jones." wrote:

> >What about guava? I would think it would be yummy
> >with guava.
>
> Wouldn't Guava be too hard.  Here Guava is green and crunchy.  Not suitable for
> a Pav.

Really? The only guava I've had fresh (when I was living in Hawaii) was
yellow on the outside, and a soft fleshy pinkish-red inside. Mangoes can
sometimes be green though. Adn they aren'y very good when unripe.

> >Argh! Will summer never be here?
>
> Errmm, grumble.  It's been pushing 40degC (just over 100F) here in the last few
> days.  Today we are about in the 70's and getting heaps of relief...

it's been cold and drizzly here- but I don't really want to trade- I
don't do well in heat. I would just like mid 70's or so, occasional sun.
And if it rains, at least it's warmer :-/

'Lainie